PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION PROVIDED
For the purposes of this policy, “personal information” means information that either identifies you on its face, or ties you to other information that, in combination, identifies you. It is possible that third parties may be able to personally identify you by other means, including by associating facially anonymous information about your Internet activity with other records.
If you have questions about this policy or how we treat your personal information, please contact us using the information provided in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
Personal Information We Collect
Depending on how we interact with you, we may collect, use, store and transfer different types of personal information about you. This includes:
- Identity Data, such as your name and title. We may also collect your birth date or gender, but only when you choose to provide us with that information, such as in a product review or your account settings.
- Contact Information, such as your mailing address, billing address, email address, and telephone number(s).
- Payment Information, such as credit card, debit card, and other financial payment information.
- Account Profile Information, such as your username or similar identifier, account password, purchase/order history, and your interests provided when signing up for your account.
- Correspondence Information, including anything you may provide to us in your communications with us, for example your intended or actual use of our products, questions about our products, as well as records of your communications with us.
- Health Information, specifically any adverse reaction you might have to one of our dietary supplement products and relevant health information that you choose to share with us. Visitors from the EU should click here to learn more about how and why we collect this information.
- Technical Information, such as your internet protocol (“IP”) address; your web browser software and version; if you arrived at the Services through a link from another website, information about the page you came from; your mobile device identifier and other information about devices you use to access the Services. For more information about how and when we collect this information and what we do with it, please see our Cookies and Tracking Policy.
- Marketing and Communications Information, such as your preferences in receiving marketing, promotions and sales offers from us, and photographs containing images of you where you choose to provide us with them as part of a sweepstakes or contest.
How We Collect Information About You and Sources of Personal Information
We collect information from you and about you in different ways.
- Direct Interactions. We collect most of the personal information about you we use from you directly. For example, you may give us a variety of your Identity Data, Contact Information, Payment Information, Account Profile Information, Health Information, Correspondence Information and Marketing and Communications Data when you:
- Create an account on one of our websites;
- Purchase products from our website or by phone;
- Contact us with questions or provide feedback about our products;
- Attend one of our events or an event we are sponsoring;
- Subscribe to our mailing lists or otherwise agree to receive marketing communications from us; and
- Enter competitions, promotions or surveys we run from time to time.
- Automated technologies and interactions. As you interact with our websites, we may automatically collect Technical Information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, web beacons, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Information about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies. Please see our Cookies and Tracking Policy for further details.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for the following business purposes:
- Contact Us.
We use personal information such as your Contact Information to respond to your questions and comments when you communicate with us through links or pages provided by the Services, such as the “Contact Us” feature.
- Fraud and Crime Prevention and Detection.
We use your personal information, such as your Technical Information, to help prevent and detect fraud and other crimes that might be committed using or against our Services. We do this to both protect our legitimate interests in protecting our business assets and comply with our legal obligations.
- IT Security and Website Operation.
We use your personal information, such as your Technical Information, to help us protect our legitimate interests in troubleshooting, testing, maintaining, and protecting our IT systems, including this website.
- Compliance with Legal and Regulatory Obligations.
We use your personal information to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, which arise from time to time. For instance, we may use your Contact Information to alert you if a product is recalled. We may also collect your Health Information to maintain records of adverse reactions to our dietary supplement products when you choose to provide this to us.
Also, we may use your personal information for the following commercial and marketing purposes:
- Email Newsletters and Promotions.
We use personal information about you, including your Contact Information, to send you our newsletters, exclusive offers and promotions, and product news through email, where you have agreed to receive such communications. We also may use personal information about you to administer our promotions. Visitors from the EU may click here to learn more about how we use your personal information to tailor offers and promotions in compliance with EU data protection laws.
- Surveys, Sweepstakes, and Message Boards.
We use personal information about you, including your Identity Data and Contact Information, to enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, sweepstakes, and message boards, where you have agreed to this. We may sometimes use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys or sweepstakes; if so, that company will be prohibited from using your personally information for any other purpose.
Lastly, we may use information you provide to us for the following additional purposes:
We use information you provide to us regarding our products and services, to provide product feedback to our customers [in aggregated form] through the Services.
Other Uses of Information.
In addition, we may use your personal information as otherwise described to you at the time of collection with your consent.
Information We Share
Internal Third Parties.
We are affiliated with a number of other brands, including but not limited to Business Fuel. net, Mr C’s Tees, Goddesses Only, High Octane CBD, Harmony Health and Beauty, CJ Anthony’s and High Octane Fitness and Nutrition, all under The High Octane Solutions, Inc. umbrella. Our affiliates may share your personal information among themselves for legal purposes as well as to send you promotions, sales and offers, and newsletters that you have indicated interest in. Visitors from the EU may click here to learn more about how we handle personal information in compliance with EU data protection laws.
External Third Parties.
We will disclose your personal information for the following limited business purposes:
- Service Providers.
We may share your personal information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf in order to fulfill the services you request from us. These include third parties which host our websites, manage databases, perform analyses, send communications for us, process payments on our behalf, ship your orders, provide you with live chat service, or provide certain other components of our websites. We do not authorize service providers to use or disclose the information, except as necessary to perform services on our behalf.
We may allow third parties to collect information in order to provide us with analytics. For instance, the Services use analytics tools provided by Google to help us understand how people use the Services. You can learn more about how Google collects and uses information as a part of its tools at http://www.google.com/analytics/.
- Protect Our Services and Users.
- Legal Process.
We may disclose your personal information to the extent necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process in response to a request for cooperation from law enforcement or another government agency, in order to comply with our other legal and regulatory obligations.
We also will share your information in the following additional circumstances:
It may sometimes be necessary for the advancement of our legitimate commercial interests to share your personal information with our professional advisers in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale, assignment, divestiture, merger, bankruptcy, consolidation, reorganization, liquidation, or other transfer of the business or its assets. When we do this, we will always take measures to ensure the ongoing protection of your personal information.
We may also use your personal information in other circumstances, but we will also explain them to you at the point of collection and, where necessary, get your agreement.
Our Services offer publicly accessible blogs, community forums, pod casts, events, social media campaigns and responses or reviews. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information to the best of our ability from our collected sources, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
We Provide You Choices
You can subscribe to receive marketing offers or solicitations from us through email by emailing email@example.com. If you prefer not to receive marketing emails from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate on the subject line or in the body text that you wish to “unsubscribe” from note that these requests may take up to 10 days to be effective.
Please note that your request not to receive unsolicited commercial emails from us will not apply to messages that you request or that are not of a marketing nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us even if you opt out of receiving unsolicited commercial messages.
If you have established a user account in connection with one of our Services, you may be able to review and request changes to some information that the Company maintains about you through your account settings or by contacting us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request for access within 30 days.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary (generally 7 years) to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements we are subject to, as well as to resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Websites
Our Services may provide links to websites operated by third parties for your convenience and information. All of these websites and applications operate independently from us, and we do not control their privacy practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites and applications that you use to better understand their privacy practices.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain reasonable security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information you provide through our Services. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Among other safeguards, we use Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology to help protect transmissions over the internet of your payment card data.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or stored on a server can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information. If you prefer not to transmit your credit card number over the internet, you can contact us using the toll-free number listed on the website from which you want to order. If you have any questions regarding security, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Cookies and Tracking
You may be able to disable cookies by changing a setting in your web browser. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all the Services features.
We use Local Storage, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5. Please note we do not currently support any browser based Do Not Track (DNT) settings or participate in any DNT frameworks, and we do not assign any meaning to any potential DNT track signals you may send or alter any of our data collection or use practices in response to such signals.
If you wish to not have your browsing information used for the purpose of serving you ads, you may opt-out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Back To The Top
Our Services are not directed to persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us via the contact details listed below. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms or the Services, please contact us by:
High Octane Solutions, Inc.
P.O. Box 2601
Lakeland, Florida 33803
Attention: General Counsel
Thank you for using our Services.
Last updated: 4/11/2020